Islamic Widget

Friday, January 28, 2011

Hifz class 1

Alhamdulillah, I was chosen to partake in the course!


I will take it that this as another valuable invitation (from God) that I should not let go and take lightly. I better make best use of it!Insya-Allah, I want to be the best hifz student dunia akhirat and hope that one day, I can be the best hifz teacher dunia and akhirat!amin.

Today went to class, let me just blurt out all these info before I forget them...

Ustaz mentioned that anyone any age ,anybody can memorize. Need to believe in it that he/she can make it.

Also benefits of HIFZ are:
-parents of those who memorised the Holy Quran will be crowned in the Hereafter.
-the hafiz/hafizah can enter Hell to look at the punishments and the victims and can bring out 6-7 people out of hell into Paradise. Even those mati syahid cannot do that. The privileges. Subhanallah.

Words of wisdom/advices:
-Check ur niat. Ensure it is for Allah s.w.t sincerely from the heart, ikhlas.
-Those not fluent in Al-Quran , need to spend more time with Al-Quran. Recite more and gain more confidence.
-Dont read Al-Quran in ur shorts, must read with adab (with proper aurat)
-It's best to recite the Holy Quran in tartil (not too fast) but for those learning hifz, it is allowed to recite in faster pace (only those who learn hifz has the privilege). But ensure,though it is fast speed, ensure that the mahkhraj and tajwid is maintained along the way.

-Dont forget theAl-Quran ever, because its like a camel being left unattended, it will run away from u and disappear. If u forget Al-Quran, Al-Quran will forget u.
-Spend 30mins after solah to recite Al-Quran everyday/ memorise 3 pages-1 juz per day.

-Try to khatam at least once a year, once a month or once per week. Not once in ur lifetime.
-To memorise at least read the sentence minimum 20 times. I've heard also other Ustaz says 40X , some even says 60 times. From my personal experience, beginners will take a long time, perhaps 40-60times to memorise than as they move upwards and become regulars at memorising, then the repetition become shorter. There was a time in my teens, I read one time, and it straight away enter my brains. But those were the days, I was so enthusiastic and very motivated thus the work of memorization is easier.

-Recite Al-Waqiah in the morning -Rezki (could be in monetary form, assets or food or anything)will come without u anticipating it or if too long then dzikir "Ar-RAzak" often.

-Ask ur mother to doa for u if u have difficulty in memorizing (Mother's supplications are express but these mothers are the taqwa ones. If those who did not pray, that is difficult)

I remembered another Ustaz said that "forgetful is a test for all of us because that will help remove takabur (prevent us from being arrogant) thus whenever I forget, I embrace it and think positively that GOd is testing me and that He wants us to be good and must work harder.

And never think that our success is our own from our own hard work,..its due to God helping us. cos without HIS help, nothing can happen...

So if u have difficulty, ask God for help..insya-Allah....and dont forget the taqwiyatul Hifz, the 4 rakaat (2 salam) solat sunnat whereby it can be done only on friday night. But the surahs needed to recite in the solats are quite long (Alhamdulillah, u can hold up the Quran in ur solat) . But the benefits are HUGE! It is said that u need at least minimum 3X of fridays and the max is 7X continuously insya-Allah, u will have no problem memorizing anything...subhanallah.

Well, that's it for now...

I do have another notes that I wrote down during the orientation of the class from another Ustaz. Well, that is another story insya-Allah...

Someone has posted some notes from Tahfiz centre @ Kg Siglap mosque :
http://www.scribd.com/doc/2438230/Kaedah-Menghafal-AlQuran (in malay)

No comments: